It’s true. Saturdays are made for brunch. It’s also best to bring along a few good friends and order a few mimosas while sitting out in the sun. It’s definitely the best way to kick of your day (and the weekend)! This past Saturday we brunched at the NW Olympia Provisions location. It was a date with laser potatoes… and eggs benedict… and kielbasa for the table… I’m already looking forward to next Saturday. Just gotta make it through the week.
Here’s my list for 2015!
- Spruce up the patio
- Summer BBQ with friends
- Health / Fitness challenge
- Take the boat out on the lake
- Get a summer haircut
- Find a good spot to go swimming
- Make a summer playlist
- Visit the beach
- Make fresh fruit margaritas
- Find a new and fun summer nail polish color
- Find the perfect peach cobbler recipe
- Buy lots of fresh fruit, veggies and flowers from the local farmer’s market