I know it’s not even Thanksgiving, but I don’t care! I love the holidays, Christmas especially. I love that the holidays are full of love and happiness and family time. Speaking of happiness, I compiled a list of items that would make me really happy. Okay, this is mostly for fun. I just thought it would be fun to share some things with you that are on my wishlist this holiday season.
Okay, this is only part one. I have a part two coming soon.
1. Zoya’s “Feel” Collection. Zoya’s newest collection is my favorite so far. A collection of wintery creams for a soft romantic look this holiday season. My favorites are Kendal, Megan and Avery.
2. J. Crew Stackable Bracelets. I think these mix and match bracelets would be perfect to pair with any outfit this winter.
3. 35mm Lens. I already want a new camera lens. I might need to do some more research, but I’m really liking this one so far.
4. Kate Spade City Lights cosmetic bag. This little pouch is so cute, I love the fun, bright bokeh lights of the city.
5. Fujiflim Instax Mini. I’ve been wanting to add this to my camera collection for a while. I love the instant mini prints.
6. Kate Spade Silver Ring Cocktail Gloves. These gloves are just too cute for words.
7. Hunter Wellies. Who doesn’t want a pair of these?! I live in Portland, so I’m surprised that I don’t already own a pair.